Haha I took this silly little linguistics test today.
http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/yankeetest.html
My results:
"93% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!"
Our List of Summer Hopefuls
7 years ago
My tongue-in-cheek account of the expat life in Cairo, Egypt
7 comments:
I'm 57% Dixie. Barely in Dixie.
(mostly cause of "ya'll", "crawfish", "feeder" and calling EVERYTHING "coke")
From one of Dad's funny forwards -
You are 100% Texan if you have ever heard this conversation: "You wanna coke?" "Yeah." "What kind?" "Dr. Pepper!"
I was 65% Dixie. Living in PA and being married to a former New Yorker has rubbed off on me.
65%
62% Dixie. Well under the Mason-Dixon Line.
95% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!
He is not my grandfather, but that quiz was hilarious! My favorite question was about the drive thru liquor store.
Melissa: Why am I not surprised that your favorite question would be about the party barns?!
Philip: I AM surprised you weren't a full-fledged "carpetbagger"!
What's funnier than drinking and driving? I can't think of anything.
Post a Comment