Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bowl Mania

This is my favorite time of the year (besides Bracket Mania and the beginning of the MLB season). My dad and I bet on the bowl winners, because it's fun and because I must turn everything into a competition. (eg: Last Sunday I bet my dad and brother on the number of minutes to drive home from a family get-together in Cypress.)

There are 12 games dad and I picked different winners, so it'll be interesting. Here are my bowl predictions:

PURDUE over Cent. Michigan
AZ STATE over t.u.
B.C. over Mich. State
HOUSTON over TCU
MARYLAND over Oregon St.
CONNECTICUT over Wake
MISS. ST. over UCF
A&M over Penn St.
BAMA over Colo.
AIR FORCE over Cal
GA TECH over Fresno St.
SO. FLA. over Oregon
KENTUCKY over Fla. St.
OKLA. ST. over Indiana
AUBURN over Clemson!
TENNESSEE over Wisc.
MIZZOU over Ark.
FLORIDA over Michigan
VIRGINIA over Texas Tech
ILLINOIS over USC!
OU over W. Va.
VA TECH over Kansas
RUTGERS over Ball St.
BOWLING GREEN over Tulsa
GEORGIA over Hawaii
LSU over Ohio St.!

2 comments:

Dr Dave said...

Now, Em, be sure to post when the bowl season is over and let everyone know how I picked more winners. I'm already ahead by one game!

Dr Dave said...

Correction: By the end of the day on Dec 28th, I was ahead by 3 games. But who's counting (other than me)!