Monday, December 17, 2007

Hey Kettle, You're Black!

Okay, Melissa.This post is for you, my number 1 naysayer.

YES, my phone is broken. Really. I'm not lying about it. Sure, it is true that I despise talking on the phone, answering the phone, or returning phone calls. But those minor details have nothing to do with this! And I find it mildly ironic and entertaining that you are my most vociferous critic on this issue.

Actually, the real story is Brother took said phone apart yesterday only to discover an imminent explosion. The battery, swollen, was bulging out the seams. Lucky for me, the phone is so old the battery is no longer sold in stores and had to be ordered. I still have a few more weeks to be "unavailable" :)

2 comments:

Dr Dave said...

Actually, the battery has been shipped and is supposed to arrive in 7 business days from yesterday!
love, yo pappy

mel said...

you better enjoy this phone-free time while you have it!! but you totally missed a great story that i called to tell you about. maybe i'll just write it down and send it by snail mail.

stop being so black, pot.