Tuesday, June 10, 2008

D-I-Y

WikiHow is, quite possibly, the most entertaining website I've stumbled upon. I have been known to whittle away significant portions of the day learning various skills, such as how to "Replace a Hydraulic Hose", "Buy Homegrown Tobacco", or "End a Conversation Without Being Rude". (A fair amount of Pranks & Gags are available also!) If my igoogle page didn't automatically load two "How To's" a day, I would be unaware of this storehouse of useful(less) information. Here are a few of my favorites:

How to Make a Birdhouse Pop-Up Card

How to Be a Social Ninja

How to Survive a Rip-Tide

How to Gorge Without Embarrassing Yourself

How to Test a Detox Foot Bath

How to Have a Party with Your Pet Rock

How to Get in Touch with Your Inner Sagittarius

How to Convince Your Parents to Let You Go to School When You're Home-Schooled

How to Celebrate the International Year of the Potato

How to Be Comfortable Showering in Front of Other People

How to Dress for a Casual Mormon Dance

How to Cheat a Polygraph Test

How to Discreetly Spit Out Your Food

No comments: