Monday, June 09, 2008

Notes From the Week/Weekend

I had the much anticipated colonoscopy on Thursday/Friday. It was as delightful as I had hoped. Some GREAT news, though: the ulcers on my intestines did not appear. This probably means my "disease" is in remission (?) although I'll learn more in a few weeks when the biopsy results are returned. Praise the Lord! I'm trying to focus on the good news rather than wondering when the bad news will return.

My dad got really sick last week and had to have a transfusion over the weekend. Dad and Sis were at the hospital from 4pm to 2am on Saturday. Sis had her cell phone stolen :( Dad was exhausted yesterday. We're all hoping the transfusion is effective and that his blood counts will someday be restored to NORMAL LEVELS.

While they were at the hospital, I was in College Sta wining & dining at Square One (courtesy of Dad :) with Bro who was kind enough to de-junk my computer. Thanks, little bud!

Thanks to you who prayed for us on all accounts. Much appreciated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the visit - glad you came up! The duck leftovers were fantastic.