
Found this and couldn't resist entering my roommate! Hahaha :) Calling all expats: Jen is hot on the Cairo, Egypt scene and ready to meet and greet!!!! I met Jen through church five years ago and we kept in touch even after I moved to Egypt. She joined me in Cairo last August and it's been an even better adventure! She is a great friend and I can't think of many other people with whom I would rather spend a Thursday night in Cairo ;)
Jen is...
29
from Texas
a kindergarten teacher at an international school in Egypt
an Aggie
working on her Master's degree this summer in Madrid!
incredibly FUN and funny
an outstanding cook
very adventurous
definitely a people person
passionate about adopting from Ethiopia
super organized
always up for a good time
a great conversationalist
very thoughtful
genuine
a loyal friend
She loves...
Jesus
Cuba
mission work
teaching 4 and 5 year olds to read at a second-grade level!! ;)
the Spanish soccer team
kids
reading
college football
living overseas and traveling the world over
speaking Spanish
Send your interested eligible, adventurous bachelors to her blog!!

2 comments:
You are a mess. And those are both Stan Kwan photos.
haha you love it! ;)
Post a Comment