I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for nearly two months now. Between grad school, teaching certification program, and teaching at school/lesson planning/writing kids up/calling lots of parents, I haven't had time to catch my breath, not to mention, sleep. However, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel- seven more days and I get my life back...sort of. My teaching program classes end March 5th. I won't really miss waking up at the crack of dawn and spending 8 hours in class on Saturdays, 16 hour Mondays or the myriad assignments due each week. The downside is I will thoroughly miss my classmates, all of whom I love and have made my classes a BLAST!! The other downside is now I have to take the bull by the horns as far as my thesis goes.
Oh well. It never ends.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
Our List of Summer Hopefuls
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment