
Lots of ups and downs, very little sleep... but God is so good!!
Sunday= Last Bible study before Ames leaves...I get home and work like mad on my ACP projects and statistics homework...however, I forget to do my lesson plans (oops).
Monday= Dad is admitted to the hospital... I present my behavior mgmt. project for ACP class- it couldn't have gone more smoothly.
Tuesday= Hang out with Andrea and Dad at the hospital- great times! :)...I then eat 1 of 2 real meals of the week: BBQ chicken, black-eyed peas, sweet potatoes, spinach, cornbread. It is everything I hoped for and more...I pass out on the spare bed in dad's hospital room...Andrea and dad have to work hard to wake me up enough to drive home...I then stay up all night getting my statistics homework submitted on time :(
Wednesday= 4th period class surprises me with the sweetest "Thank You for Teaching Us" card ever. Totally unexpected :)... Sit in traffic for 2 hours, then more hanging out with the sis and Dad :)...I eat real meal 2 of 2 for the week...And just like the night before, I take a snooze on the spare bed.
Thursday= Lock my keys in my car; have to pay $40 to get them out. Bummer. The locksmith is a no-show 3 times. My principal calls a wrecker for me and gets me a good deal. Finally gain access to my car and speed across town to my content exam review.
Friday= Completely spent from the week, I oversleep my alarm by 2 hours (another oops)... The kids prey upon my exhaustion and are extraordinarily disrespectful at school- 3 discipline referrals ensue...Dad gets out of the hospital!! ...Find out that my long-term sub salary qualifies me for an "economic hardship" deferment of my student loans...I eat a berry parfait. It is tasty...The sun comes out in the afternoon and life is good.
Praise the Lord. Goodnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment