Monday, June 18, 2007

Another year older...

In celebration of my birthday, my best girls took me to one of my favorite Houston restaurants, Mykonos Island. In the words of Heather, there was laughing, dancing, sharing, goofing off, and encouraging one another. Oh, and dinka. A wonderful time was had by all and I was tremendously blessed! Thank you, my dear favorite ladies!! Today, for my actual birthday, I spent time with my family. My parents grilled out salmon, shrimp, scallops, and veggies and my mom made my favorite mint ice cream cake. Other than that, I have nothing profound to say about another trip around the sun. 26 sounds considerably older than 25. Ugh. Then again, my dad reminds me that I am only as old as I act :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

happy birthday emily! i hope you have a wonderful (and safe!) time on your trip...you are every woman, emily! :)