Sunday, June 17, 2007

HFD!




Well, Friday was the last Astros game for my dad and I for a while since I'll be in Morocco. Watching baseball games and laughing at ridiculously funny and random things are activities my dad and I both enjoy. I'll miss our Friday night games, Daddy!!

How thankful I am for a dad who loves me, takes such good care of me, and truly models the unconditional love of our heavenly Father. I am spoiled, er "blessed", by my dad- beyond measure! One of my friends recently remarked: "How is any guy you marry going to measure up to your dad?!" Yeah, maybe not, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Love you, dad!

3 comments:

Dr Dave said...

What a cute little girl, not to mention that good lookin' guy!

Unknown said...

I agree. You can hardly believe it's the same little girl all grown up.

Aunt Kay

zienteks said...

I recognized the sweet girl and what a DAD!!!
You are truly becoming our idols. Can I say that and go to church?