I am obsessed with bubble tea.
Correction: WAS obsessed.
That is, until I discovered the ungodly amount of calories contained in those heavenly tapioca pearls. What a fool I am. And how deceived I was. In my ignorance and the pride of my heart, I thought I had it down to a science: "Tapioca Jasmine Green Tea with Skim Milk, No Cream, No Sugar Added".
Who knew one measly cup of tapioca pearls could contain 544 calories???
Never again!
Bye bye, bubbles :*(


4 comments:
That many calories. That can't be true. Look how slender Asian people are. No, wait a minute. I think I read where Sumo wrestlers like Tapioca pearls.
and that is precisely why i now abstain from tapioca bubbles :(
I can't handle how disgusting that looks so I've never tasted the evil bubble tea. I'll never know what I'm missing.
the little "vanishing act" you pulled on the phone today was downright delightful, McG.
Post a Comment