Friday, May 23, 2008

Attitude Adjustment

Earlier this week God impressed on me that I was in dire need of an attitude overhaul. Well, I've had a rotten attitude for awhile now and I've known it, but been disobedient to confess it and move on. I've operated in auto-pilot mode since Spring Break. I've been tired, cranky, and counting down the days- trying to "coast" my way through. He reminded me to ENJOY my students and the time left! How sad I will be when they're "gone". After all, I love these kids like my own. Over the past 2 years we've spent mucho time together, learning, sharing, and even working through some of our issues together. Thus, I have some little things to work on over the holiday weekend, a few things planned, and a couple tricks up my sleeve to make our last days together extra-special! I know I'm not much of a crybaby, but even so I fear Thursday may be a bit of a Ms. K Sob-fest.

No comments: