Pets I have...
*I had 6 cats and 1 dog. Now I have 3 cats and 1 dog. (Ummmm...okay? Good story.)
*a baby lion cub (oh, I bet)
* 1 snake, 4 lizards, 5 dogs, 1 African grey parrot, and 1 scorpion (I would assume "liar", but dad is a marine biologist)
If I could change one thing about myself, it would be...
*to be a liiiittle taller
*nothing I'm pretty (boy's response)
*my look
*my brain
*eating take outs
*my paranoya (paranoia...WHAAAAT?!)
One thing I would never change about myself is...
*my type of sex (she means her gender)
*my attitude in school
*to hate wrestling (he watches WWE)
*my charm
*my athletisisum (I would change your spelling ability)
*that I am from Palestine
Anything else I would like Ms. K to know about me...
*is that I'm a polite and gentle boy.
*is that I like listening to teachers, but I have a problem with laughter. I don't like a lot of homework.
*is that my dad is famous and I acted with him.
*that I like Ms. K's name and her shape and her face.
*that I think she looks like a good person and teacher.
*I am Muslim.
*I might be a little sad sometimes just for myself.
*is that I'm very quiet and very easy to cheat from.
*I don't like anyone to shout to me. I'm a sensitive boy.
*is that I respect her.
*I'm hard. (He's tough, apparently, but I made him cry one day.)
*I am a kind kid and I like to do sports and dangerous things and I like techno and house music.
*nothing. I already told her stuff about me.

No comments:
Post a Comment