So Mitzi and I are having a "friendly" Biggest Loser contest to see who will shed the most lbs. by the time I leave in a month. We have weekly weigh-ins and have to report our results to an intermediary: Bonnie or Adri. We've each committed $100, winner take all. Now if that doesn't motivate me, nothing will, although I am not usually lacking in the intrinsic motivation department. We all know I enjoy a good competition. I shall not divulge my tactics, but let me just say I'm pleased with my effort and the results thus far and am confident that I will be crowned the "Biggest Loser" on the 24th :)
Our List of Summer Hopefuls
7 years ago

3 comments:
Em,
no offense, but you don't look like you need to lose anything. You look great just as you are. Now, maybe I should enter. I could stand to shed quite a few pounds, but you, YOU look fantastic!
Way to go on the motivation...of course nothing like a little competition to get you going. If I would stop eating the Coconut Cream Pie and the White Chocolate Mousse at my restaurant I think I could drop some pounds! Good for you Emily!
hahaha!! aunt, you are so kind, but i'm afraid i have a little "extra" that needs to fall by the wayside :)
Post a Comment